WordPress – 3.0 To 4.8.1
WooCommerce – 2.1.10 To 3.1.2
- Shows multisite various consolidated summaries like Sales, Refund, Discount, Tax, Shipping Amount with respective counts, you can also see summaries for single site
- Sales, Sales Summaries by Order Status, Top Categories, Top Countries, Top Coupons
- Stock Summaries (Consolidated/Single Site) Low Stock Products, Zero Stock Products, Top Selling Products
- Graphs, shows Site wise sale Summaries graph
- Reports can be filtered by Date range, Site Name (All Sites or Single Site)
Administrator and Shop Manager Users can see the sales data of assigned sites.
How It Works
In order to view report of any site to respective user you will need to follow below steps:
- Create Users
Go to All Site > Click on edit > go to Users tab > Add New User with role
(For Example: Suppose I have 2 shopping sites “SITE 1” and “SITE 2”, I need to give reporting access of Site1 to Site 2. For this I will go to “all sites” page then will edit my site 1 and add 1 user in it)
- Edit that user from “All Users” to set the password.
- Once password is set, admin will add this user into respective site which he needs to access by Add Existing User from my site page.
- For now assigned user can see the report data into his account.
For Example: If I entered User1 of Site1 into Site 2 user’s tab then site’s 2 user will be able to see the reports of site 1.